Absolutely loved capturing this exciting moment, the day before the newest member of this wonderful family arrived. Esther glamorously showed off her gorgeous baby bump with a special pregnancy shoot with her husband and daughter, while in the initial stages of labour! It was such an honour to record these magical memories for them.
Give your loved ones the chance to capture their own sparkle this Christmas, with a gift voucher for a family portrait experience.
– 1-2 hour photo shoot in the location of your choice
– A relaxed, fun atmosphere to ensure the most genuine smiles and happiest memories
– A password protected online gallery for you to view your images and select your favourite
– Professional editing and enhancement to bring out your family’s natural beauty
– 10in x 8in print of your favourite image (but if you can’t decide, you can always order more!)
– All presented in a lovely gift card with envelope (all you need to do is sign your name, no wrapping required!)
– The cards are valid for 12 months, so perfect if there are some new arrivals due in 2019
I’m elated to announce that my little snail will be travelling over to Amsterdam with The Shutter Hub Open Exhibition!
Following on from the fantastic Photomonth East London International Photography Festival, Shutter Hub are bringing the exhibition to the 5&33 Gallery from the 7th December to 21st January.
Perhaps, by Vera Brittain
(Dedicated to her fiance Roland Aubrey Leighton, who was killed at the age of 20 by a sniper in 1915, four months after she had accepted his marriage proposal)
Perhaps some day the sun will shine again,
And I shall see that still the skies are blue,
And feel once more I do not live in vain,
Although bereft of You.
Perhaps the golden meadows at my feet
Will make the sunny hours of spring seem gay,
And I shall find the white May-blossoms sweet,
Though You have passed away.
Perhaps the summer woods will shimmer bright,
And crimson roses once again be fair,
And autumn harvest fields a rich delight,
Although You are not there.
Perhaps some day I shall not shrink in pain
To see the passing of the dying year,
And listen to Christmas songs again,
Although You cannot hear.
But though kind Time may many joys renew,
There is one greatest joy I shall not know
Again, because my heart for loss of You
Was broken, long ago.